How to create an active community around your business – and why you should.
Meet the people who’ve faced the isolation of running their own business – and overcome it – creating new ways to work and network.
In two keynotes, a panel session and Q&A, you’ll discover:
• How to find a community that’s right for your business
• How to build a network to support and grow your business
• How business communities are changing
• What networks already exist (and which ones should)
• And why people running businesses should look for local communities as well as digital tribes
An ASTO MEETS event
These lively, informal events bring together business owners, freelancers and respected experts – to debate, explore and inspire new ways for businesses to thrive.
Book your place here