Vitality Run Hackney has quickly become London’s coolest half marathon and attracts up to 15,000 runners.
Taking place on Sunday 8th May 2016, the start and finish line is positioned on Hackney Marshes and all half marathon finishers receive a free Brooks Running Technical T-Shirt as well as an epic half marathon medal and premium goody bag on the day!
This year, we are turning the design of the finishers T-shirt over to local Hackney designers. So whether you’re a budding amateur, a designer on the way to the top, or a seasoned pro, we want to hear from you! This is your chance to see 15,000 people wearing your original design on the big day of Vitality Run Hackney Half Marathon 2016!
Colour of T-Shirt: Black / Short sleeved Technical T-shirt Colours available to use: 3 colours maximum Print design to cover no more than 50% of the T-shirt
Please submit your designs by email no later than Monday 15th February 2016: Vitality Run Hackney - email@example.com Attn: Jen Edmondson
Finalists: The final design will be chosen by Run Hackney 2016 runners Please note: This is not a paid commission, design work and final design will be used for free without any copyright.
Design must have’s:
- The event logo must be featured in either landscape or portrait on the front of the T-shirt – see below, but can be featured in white out to give the opportunity of more colour on the T-shirt.
- The T-shirt is provided by Brooks Running and their logo features on both arms and the top of the back of the T-shirt.
- The Hackney Council logo should feature on either right or left arm as shown on the 2015 example.
- On the reverse of the T-shirt, the event partner logos must be featured (again in white out). These include: Vitality Health Life, Brooks, Cancer Research, Laureus, St. Joseph’s Hospice, Reach Out and Hackney Council.
- Event Logos are provided.
Please visit the event website – www.runhackney.com
Image Gallery - http://runhackney.com/photo-gallery-2015/
For any queries or for more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 0845 304 5443
Contact name: Jen Edmondson