Following on from the success of Hackney House in Shoreditch High Street and BL-NK in East Road, in 2015 Hackney Council launched Hackney House in Curtain Road.
Hackney House remains a stage for Hackney to celebrate and support local businesses in what is becoming one of the most exciting creative, cultural, commercial and technological clusters in Europe.
The mission of Hackney House:
- showcase Hackney’s business community, especially across our design, tech and creative sectors
- generate working links and new contracts
- open up new markets
- present the area and our business sectors on the world stage as a business investment and partnership destination.
Hackney House, Curtain Road is a unique, 4,500 SqFt mixed purpose space.
Set over three floors the venue provides
- versatile and flexible event spaces
- a relaxed and friendly café
- a first floor bar with roof terrace
- a gallery space
- a number of meeting rooms available to every business based in Hackney and beyond.
The first floor of Hackney House is home to a digital art gallery used to promote individual and independent creative talent from across Hackney and other East London boroughs.
Hackney House hosts up to 30 Hackney House events throughout the year; allowing us to showcase the exciting diversity and creativity of our local business and creative sectors.
Visit the Hackney House website